14 Days / 12 Nights - Australia Coral Sea Live-Aboard Diving Expedition
Accommodation - Cairns (2 Nights), Spirit of Freedom (7), Cairns (3)
Spirit of Freedom Liveaboard Dive Boat Coral Sea Expedition - 7 Day / 7 Nights - 6 Dive Days
International Flights - Los Angeles to Brisbane (Return)
Australian Domestic Flights - Brisbane to Cairns (Return)
Day Tours - Cairns: Skyrail, Kuranda Village & Scenic Railway Tour; Tully River Rafting Adventure
All other Day Tours listed are Optional (Not Included)
Shuttle Transfers - Cairns Airport to Accommodation (Return)
Visa Issuance for entry into Australia (additional US$15.00 per person)
All Taxes and Fuel Levies (Except where noted)Features
The Spirit of Freedom is a liveaboard dive vessel dedicated to scuba diving expeditions on the Great Barrier Reef north of tropical Cairns. Cairns is Australia's gateway for two of the world's greatest diving icons, the Great Barrier Reef and the Coral Sea. The Great Barrier Reef is a broad chain of 2,900 individual reefs and is the Earth's largest structure built by living organisms, being clearly visible from space. It is an ecosystem of unsurpassed marine diversity and presents the diver with a vision of exquisite natural beauty. Beyond the continental shelf that harbors the Great Barrier Reef, lie the isolated reef systems and crystal clear waters of Australia's Coral Sea. This is home territory for huge schools of pelagic fish and sharks in an undersea world of mountains, pinnacles and sheer walls laced with gorgonian fans and rising from thousands of feet below.
Cairns city is home to many unique attractions and activities to experience when you visit. Enjoy world heritage reefs & rainforests, visit Kuranda and view the luscious green rainforest canopies from the skyrail cableway above and also on a train journey through the heart of forest past stunning waterfalls. Enjoy an exhilarating adventure down the Tully River on a white water rafting trip, see local wildlife, spectacular scenery, and maybe try your hand at raft surfing. These year round natural attractions are truly memorable and inspiring.Pricing and rooming options*
Quad Share $6,570.00*
Stateroom/Ocean View Standard $7,690.00*
Ocean View Deluxe $8,060.00*
Australia 2019 Detailed Itinerary. Click here for trip policy form
- Prices quoted are discounted cash or check prices
- Prices based on Twin (2 Adults, 1 Room) Land Content is based on Twin Share (2 Adults per room)
- US Domestic Flights are not included
- International Flights are included - Economy Class, Upgrades Available
- Flights listed on the itinerary within Australia are included, Economy Class.
- Package Components: Flights, Hotels & Tours are all subject to availability. Space is avalable for this package as detailed, at the time of this quotation.
- Pricing is subject to availability and may change without notification.
- All prices expressed in USD per person
- Electronic Travel Authority (VISAs) are an additional USD $15 per person (if traveling within Australia).
- $2,500 non-refundable deposit holds your spot
- Additional $2000 due December 1, 2018
- Balance due 120 days prior to departure
- We strongly recommend every one purchase travel insurance
- Dive insurance either diveassure or DAN.