|| Cat Ppalu, a 65-foot long catamaran, offers a leisurely 6-night liveaboard adventure. Departs on Saturday, she sets sail from Nassau to the Exuma Cays and leads you to remote scuba dive locations. Guests can also snorkel, kayak the cays and inlets, explore uninhabited islands and fish for big game. This itinerary includes all meals and snacks, beverages, water sports and up to 19 dives.
$1,817 per person Plus $145 Port tax Based on double occupancy.
Single supplement 1 available
$2,417 Plus $145 Port tax
We are planning on10 passengers. Price is the same whether diver or non-diver.
|| Trip Information:
- Port of call - Nassau Harbor Club Marina, East Bay Street
- Airport - Nassau (NAS)
- Schedule - Departs Saturday to Friday
- Boarding 12:00PM Saturday, disembark 9:00AM Friday
- All meals and snacks
- Beverages including juices, soda, beer, wine, vodka, rum
- Tanks, weights and weightbelts
- Water toys (kayaks, stand up paddleboards - SUPs)
Food & Drink:
- Fees and taxes
- Rental gear
- Scuba instruction
- Crew gratuity
Meals feature American and Bahamian cuisine served buffet style. Special dietary requests for vegetarian, vegan and fluted free can be accommodated with advanced notice.
| Shore Excursions / Non-Diving Activities
- Hike trails to Boo Boo Hill, the tallest hill on the cay
- Kayak amid mangroves at Shroud Cay
- Observe rare seabirds at Osprey Cay
- Join a flora and fauna tour at Warderick Wells headquarters of Land and Sea Park
- Unwind around a bonfire on an uninhabited beach
- Meet the famous swimming pigs on Pig Beach
- Encounter the fearsome yet gentle Bahamian rock iguanas at Allen's Cay
- Explore Pirates' Lair, the hideout of privateers
- Go fishing
- Make time for stand up paddleboard (SUP) fun
- Sunbathe on uninhabited islands
- Types of dives - reef, night, drift, shark, wall, blue hole
- DIN / yoke available - Yes
- Nitrox - No
- Rental gear offered - Yes
- Guided - No
- Diving - from main vessel
- Tanks - 80 cubic foot (CF). 63s and 100s CF tanks available upon request/limited supply
A $500 non-refundable deposit due with upon sign up
$500 Due October 18, 2019
$500 Due January 18, 2020
Balance due March 31, 2020
This is a full boat charter. More than 9 months prior to departure Full refund less $500 initial deposit.
9 months or less no refund unless the space is resold and trip departs full, then full refund less $500 cancellation fee.