Many of the more exciting, intriguing dive sites are found in deep water. Whether it's walls, wrecks, or that sunken treasure this course covers the knowledge, skills, and equipment necessary for deeper diving.
Northland Scuba's experienced staff will help you with your choice of equipment, preparation and learning the basic techniques of Deep Diving. Our Deep Diving Specialty Course is fun and exciting and will assist you in making the most of your dive.
- Digital Deep Diving Course Student Kit
- Planning and conducting a deep dive
- Equipment (each person needs to supply their own scuba gear, SMB, Finger Reel,Whistle & Dive Knife
- 3 Deep Dives (minimum depth 60' - 100' no decompression and conducted no deeper than 130')
- Digital Certification Card
- Minimum Age 15
- Complete the Digital Deep Diving on-line course material
- Complete a SSI Medical Statement
- Each diver need to provide all their own personal scuba gear