Stress is a major contributor to rescue situations and diving accidents. Through this course you will learn accident prevention as well as how to handle problem situations if they occur.
The program is about avoiding, recognizing and solving problems on the surface and underwater.
As a prerequisite for certification you need to have a valid CPR/First Aid AED.
- SSI Digital Stress and Rescue Student Kit
- Digital Certification Card
- Stress and Rescue Dives
- Complete the Digital Stress and Rescue on-line Course
- Complete the SSI Medical Statement
- We will email you the waiver please fill out and bring along to class
- Each diver needs to provide their own personal scuba equipment for the course